Matt writes about science, history, etymology, and Bruce Springsteen for a variety of outlets. His work has appeared in print and online for Mental Floss, Men's Health, Scientific American, The Atlantic, Philly.com, and others. He lives in Philadelphia with his girlfriend, two cats, and a large collection of bourbon whiskeys.
- Why we can't educate racism away
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The dangerous message of The Hunger Games
- The best TV shows we watched in 2014
- How to be much happier
- The best performances we saw in 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Oil prices have nosedived — why aren't airfares doing the same?
- Stop going to the movies on Christmas
Subscribe to the Week