An award-winning member of the White House press corps, Paul Brandus founded WestWingReports.com (@WestWingReport) and provides reports for media outlets around the United States and overseas. His career spans network television, Wall Street, and several years as a foreign correspondent based in Moscow, where he covered the collapse of the Soviet Union for NBC Radio and the award-winning business and economics program Marketplace. He has traveled to 53 countries on five continents and has reported from, among other places, Iraq, Chechnya, China, and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Narendra Modi is not a shoo-in to become India's next prime minister
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 ways music can improve your life
Subscribe to the Week