Rachel M. Cohen
Rachel M. Cohen is a writer focusing on issues of urban policy and inequality. Her work has appeared previously in The Washington Monthly, The Baltimore Sun, Solitary Watch, Haaretz, The Daily Beast and The Forward.
U.S.By Rachel M. Cohen | June 24, 2014
U.S.By Rachel M. Cohen | April 29, 2014
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week