Yunte Huang is the award-winning author of Charlie Chan. He has taught at Harvard and Cornell, and is currently an English professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His articles have appeared in The New York Times, Boston Review, and Santa Barbara News-Press. Follow him on Twitter: @yunte.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week