Yunte Huang is the award-winning author of Charlie Chan. He has taught at Harvard and Cornell, and is currently an English professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His articles have appeared in The New York Times, Boston Review, and Santa Barbara News-Press. Follow him on Twitter: @yunte.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week