Zay N. Smith
Zay N. Smith is a Chicago writer. Before starting the QT column he worked at the Chicago Sun-Times as a reporter, foreign correspondent and writer of major features. He has also worked as a bartender, having played a key role in the 1978 Mirage Tavern investigation, in which the newspaper operated an undercover bar to document the breaking of many laws by many officials.
The QT: The odds of Earth's destruction-by-asteroid, the Intelligent Designer's psychedelic spree, and moreBy Zay N. Smith | June 21, 2013
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
Subscribe to the Week