Marissa Mayer and Sheryl Sandberg aren't the only ones leaning in
Dana Liebelson is a reporter for Mother Jones. A graduate of George Washington University, she has worked for a variety of advocacy organizations in the District, including the Project on Government Oversight, International Center for Journalists, Rethink Media, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Change.org. She speaks Mandarin and German, and plays violin in the D.C.-based Indie rock band Bellflur.
"Every major military agency receives an enormous amount of requests about UFOs."
Teen pregnancy and the spread of STDs are clearly major problems. And the nation is just as clearly divided on how to solve them.
A decade after the Supreme Court effectively banned such laws, more than a dozen states still have these rules on the books
It's coming to an orbit near you — and soon
With the president, key Republicans, and giant corporations showing support for same-sex marriage, the Defense of Marriage Act's days are numbered
Meet the new creationism-in-sheep's-clothing: The "academic freedom" bill
Relax — not all drones are killers
We all know about the steep tax hikes and spending cuts scheduled to slam the country come Jan. 1. But what about a massive spike in the price of milk?
Need a pick-me-up? Have a listen here
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- 10 things you need to know today: June 19, 2013
- The House's cold war over the IRS scandal just turned hot
- 72 years together: The couple who died holding hands
- What the Chinese public is saying about Edward Snowden
- WATCH: John Oliver tackles the politics of immigration reform