Tip of the week...
How to choose car options wisely
▪ Sunroof: Always skip this one. It’ll leak eventually, and if it’s glass, it’ll turn the car into a sauna when it’s closed.
▪ Wheels: If there are multiple sizes to choose from, pick the middle ground—sized to look right without making you feel every pothole while driving.
▪ Color: Lean toward the no-cost options, because why pay an extra $700 for a color the next buyer might not like?
▪ All-wheel drive: No, for most people, because a good set of snow tires will provide better performance in a winter storm at a far lower price.
▪ Navigation: Always a waste, because phone apps will always be more up-to-date.
▪ Safety features: Yes, because they might save your life.
▪ Keyless start: Yes, for the automatic unlocking feature.
▪ A big stereo: Sure, if that’s your thing. Source: Popular Mechanics