In some of the week's most memorable images, widows light up the Diwali night, an elephant makes a splash, and more
A new book features thousands of years' worth of artwork probing what lies beyond our earthly bounds
The Turkana have long lived as nomadic herders in East Africa's Ilemi Triangle. But drought has forced them to seek new trades and confront old rivalries.
In some of the week's most striking images, a couple enjoys the fall foliage, officers salute a fallen comrade, and more
A pioneering Brazilian school teaches ballet to the blind, deaf, and handicapped
A decades-long tradition is struggling to survive in the digital age
In some of the week's most eye-catching images, the sun sets behind a seaside Ferris wheel, a gymnast twists and turns, and more
All aboard at the Headhunters Barber Shop & Railway Museum in Northern Ireland
The late British publisher was our leader, mentor, inspiration, and friend. And he had a style all his own.
In some of the week's most memorable images, the sun sets over a herd of Hungarian cattle, a Palestinian boy practices his parkour skills, and more
A pair of puppets with a rather violent past get a makeover for today's young audiences
A young photographer turns the stories of women with eating disorders into searingly thought-provoking images
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week