The Eagles and Lions took on each other — and the elements
In some of the week's most striking photos, a polar bear takes a plunge, children honor Nelson Mandela, and Auburn runs to an upset
It's not looking good for a pod stuck in the Everglades' waters
So vulnerable. So adorable.
Six decades ago, it was all anthropomorphic rabbits and fully clothed women
A surreal scene of twisted metal, as seen from above
In some of the week's most stirring photos, a man stamps down coals, protesters clash with police, and a boy snuggles with a sheep
Returning troops and their families remind us what Thanksgiving is really about
A brief visual history of presidents who spared their turkeys from certain death
Blame it on a few hundred years of shock waves
These pups will make your Monday seem a whole lot simpler
In some of the week's most striking photos, birds soar above a river, guards march to Mass, and a volcano erupts
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Cue scary music: Cockroaches that can survive New York winters reach the U.S.