The CDC found a huge drop in the prevalence of HPV among teenage girls
To rally support for his anti-abortion bill, Rep. Michael Burgess of Texas tells Congress that fetuses can feel pleasure
The senator aims to curb the use of ADHD drugs for "academic doping"
For parents of people with mental illness, the hypervigilance never ends
Watch as John Green hilariously breaks down your risk of dying from Vespa accidents, canoeing, breathing Manhattan air, and more
Meet Dua's layer. It's just 15 microns thick
The Obama administration is giving up its fight to keep the emergency contraceptive prescription-only for women 17 and under
One Virginia teen fell into a coma and nearly died after guzzling the sauce
From intermittent explosive disorder to Alice in Wonderland syndrome, John Green breaks down dozens of bizarre maladies
Adventurous adults looking to satisfy their oral cravings are in for a treat
An anti-ObamaCare column recommends "stoicism, hard work, marriage, prayer, and personal initiative" for those suffering from the disorder
California's cost estimates have sparked a heated debate. Your premiums might rise sharply, if you are young and healthy and rich.
Researchers use a supercomputer to model the 64 million atoms at the heart of the destructive virus
The question we should ask, over and over, is whether a provision incentivizes the right behavior at the systemic level
The Golden State's premiums are surprisingly low. But don't expect other states to follow suit.
Let summer grilling season begin!
For the fourth time since 1956, Oregon's biggest city just refused to add the anti-cavity compound to its famously clean tap water
The honorary Dr. Colbert discusses the healing power of the sun, and the slimming magic of pot
Java may make you healthier, smarter, and slimmer — but not if you drown it with sugar and cream
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The FBI has purposefully — and, it says, justifiably — shot 150 Americans since 1993
- The world is way, way bigger than you
- This is what 213 severed bear paws looks like
- WATCH: 41 historic demises
- Washington has an Edward Snowden problem
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?