A conservative Christian college battles with the expelled student over a loan bill after she is dismissed for violating the student code of conduct
Read. Laugh. Cry a little. Then go hug your dad.
You can't put a price on a good dad — or can you?
Young couples are now spending fortunes on elaborate weddings, even if they're not rich. Why?
And why everyone hates Comic Sans MS
Starshine Roshell weighs in on this and other quandaries
After a life of cocaine abuse, violence, and shame, one young mother found the courage to start fresh
Beef Today, Packaging World, Website Magazine, and more
And you thought a glazed donut sandwich was bad...
Prisoners make millions of license plates each year. But what else do they make for us?
Who needs a real Volvo when you can build your own out of 201,076 LEGO bricks?
Forget economics and political science. Try majoring in bakery science or puppetry instead
Teen pregnancy isn't just about girls
A fancy lounge chair that doubles as a portable all-in-one resort — and more in our collection of bizarrely elite consumer products
If done right, a staycation offers perks that can actually trump a week spent lounging on the beach
The New York City croissant-donut sensation is spawning knockoffs worldwide, but why reinvent the wheel?
An exhaustive guide to the new hybrid dessert
For starters: Beer is really an awful thing to drink. Costs too much, tastes lousy, and makes you fat.
- 10 things you need to know today: June 19, 2013
- The House's cold war over the IRS scandal just turned hot
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- WATCH: John Oliver tackles the politics of immigration reform
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- 72 years together: The couple who died holding hands
- The last telegram ever is about to be sent
- What the Chinese public is saying about Edward Snowden