- Look at this February 28
Hey, look! It's an awkwardly endearing photo of three men trying to squeeze into the smartphone camera lens.
Of course, those aren't just any three men. That's Bill Nye (as in "The Science Guy") on the left, President Obama, and astrophysicist/author/all around genius Neil deGrasse Tyson on the right.
The science aficionados were attending the first-ever White House Film Fest, created for K-12 students, Friday. Between screenings for the 16 short films, the threesome managed to squeeze in a little candid-camera time as well. And aren't we all the better for it.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week