- This is a big deal March 2
Ukraine mobilized its full military on Sunday, raising the possibility of an armed conflict between itself and Russia one day after Russia's parliament unanimously voted to deploy troops to Crimea. Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk accused Russia of trying to instigate a war, and called on the world for assistance. "We are on the brink of disaster," he said. "There was no reason for the Russian Federation to invade Ukraine."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week