- The Oscars March 2
"We forgot one. Harold Ramis, for Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day."
While presenting the Best Cinematography Oscar alongside Amy Adams, Bill Murray offered an impromptu tribute to his colleague and friend Harold Ramis, who died last week of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week