- The Oscars March 2
Confused about the identity of the singer who just performed Frozen's "Let It Go" at the Oscars? You're not the only one. Presenter John Travolta managed to make a pun out of singer Idina Menzel's previous starring role as Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway — but it's clear he has no idea who she actually is. "The Wicked-ly talented, one and only Adele Nazeem," said Travolta:- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week