- The Oscars March 2
Confused about the identity of the singer who just performed Frozen's "Let It Go" at the Oscars? You're not the only one. Presenter John Travolta managed to make a pun out of singer Idina Menzel's previous starring role as Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway — but it's clear he has no idea who she actually is. "The Wicked-ly talented, one and only Adele Nazeem," said Travolta:- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week