- The Oscars March 2
Confused about the identity of the singer who just performed Frozen's "Let It Go" at the Oscars? You're not the only one. Presenter John Travolta managed to make a pun out of singer Idina Menzel's previous starring role as Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway — but it's clear he has no idea who she actually is. "The Wicked-ly talented, one and only Adele Nazeem," said Travolta:- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week