- Burned March 4
Step aside, Idina Menzel! Thanks to Slate, now everyone can have their name butchered with the Adele Dazeem Name Generator. This widget was created in honor of John Travolta's heinous mispronunciation of the "Let it Go" singer's name during Sunday night's Oscars. Don't worry, Jan Thozomas, we all make mistakes. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Painting the universe's portrait
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week