- Burned March 4
Step aside, Idina Menzel! Thanks to Slate, now everyone can have their name butchered with the Adele Dazeem Name Generator. This widget was created in honor of John Travolta's heinous mispronunciation of the "Let it Go" singer's name during Sunday night's Oscars. Don't worry, Jan Thozomas, we all make mistakes. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week