- Really? March 4
Girls star and scribe Lena Dunham is set to write a four-part Archie comic. After hearing that she was a huge fan of the series, Archie's new chief creative officer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa sent Dunham "a box of tons of Archie books," he tells Comic Book Resources. "She devoured them all, and maybe a week or two later came back with her pitch." The still-untitled series will hit shelves in 2015. So far, Dunham is mum on whether it will be Betty or Veronica who becomes the voice of her generation. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week