- Look at this March 4
To understand why Sir Patrick Stewart — this year's Betty White — is affecting a Louisiana accent and trash-talking ObamaCare on Monday night's Colbert Report, first watch this lead-in from Stephen Colbert:
Having suggested that perhaps there are no real ObamaCare horror stories, Colbert brings on "actual Louisiana resident Chuck Duprey" to tell his own sob story:
The first part is perhaps more persuasive, but it's hard to beat Stewart at his clownish best.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week