- Look at this March 4
Children of the '90s, get ready for a flashback: Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and British singer Charli XCX just dropped the music video for "Fancy," and it's an amazing #tbt tribute to 1995 rom-com masterpiece Clueless. Shot at the same high school the movie was filmed at, Azalea plays a badass version of Cher Horowitz, decked out in a spot-on version of Horowitz's then-stylish boxy blazer and platform shoes. There's even a shout out to Dionne's near car crash at the 1:20 mark. This will just have to hold us over until there's another rerun on Comedy Central. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week