- Look at this March 4
Children of the '90s, get ready for a flashback: Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and British singer Charli XCX just dropped the music video for "Fancy," and it's an amazing #tbt tribute to 1995 rom-com masterpiece Clueless. Shot at the same high school the movie was filmed at, Azalea plays a badass version of Cher Horowitz, decked out in a spot-on version of Horowitz's then-stylish boxy blazer and platform shoes. There's even a shout out to Dionne's near car crash at the 1:20 mark. This will just have to hold us over until there's another rerun on Comedy Central. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week