- Burned March 4
Besides making you want to order in sushi, MarijuanaDoctors.com reminds you that if you're going to buy weed, you should buy legit weed. The campaigns against drugs were always pretty hokey; it only stands to reason that the first commercial for (safe, medical) marijuana is just as painful.
Watch the 80s-esque spot below, and expect to catch it on TV soon — it's already airing on CNN, Comedy Central, The History Channel, and A&E in New Jersey. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week