- Look at this March 4
Today is National Pancake Day and if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's tweet is any indication, he appears to be enjoying it — even if he lives every day like it's National Pancake Day. Judging by the tractor-trailers he calls arms bulging out of his muscle tank, we're guessing that stack of pancakes is loaded with protein powder that would make the average person explode. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week