- Watch this March 5
In the wake of the poorly performing Transformers: Dark of the Moon, director Michael Bay has decided to give the series another shot. The new Transformers movie, aptly titled Age of Extinction, centers on a father-daughter team who find Optimus Prime hiding in their barn. With dinosaurs and Mark Wahlberg, this new, longer Transformers trailer may be the pinnacle of Michael Bay's smash-and-stomp series. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week