- Watch this March 5
In the wake of the poorly performing Transformers: Dark of the Moon, director Michael Bay has decided to give the series another shot. The new Transformers movie, aptly titled Age of Extinction, centers on a father-daughter team who find Optimus Prime hiding in their barn. With dinosaurs and Mark Wahlberg, this new, longer Transformers trailer may be the pinnacle of Michael Bay's smash-and-stomp series. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week