- Look at this March 5
Despite concerns that the ratio of revelers to law enforcement officers in New Orleans would top 2,000 to 1, the cops of Mardi Gras joined in the multi-day fun. Homicide detective Winston Harbin impressed partiers with his rendition of the Wobble, a line dance popular with the young audience. Many passersby joined Detective Harbin as he expertly navigated the steps, thrusts, and wiggles of the dance. A warning: Watching this video may make you love Mardi Gras again. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week