- Look at this March 5
Despite concerns that the ratio of revelers to law enforcement officers in New Orleans would top 2,000 to 1, the cops of Mardi Gras joined in the multi-day fun. Homicide detective Winston Harbin impressed partiers with his rendition of the Wobble, a line dance popular with the young audience. Many passersby joined Detective Harbin as he expertly navigated the steps, thrusts, and wiggles of the dance. A warning: Watching this video may make you love Mardi Gras again. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week