- Late Night Antics March 5
A warning to the easily startled: Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show may keep you awake. Sure, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey and Allison Williams on, both of whom are charming, and they made effortless jokes about their lives, as well as Fallon's new status in the hierarchy of late night hosts. But, just when the humor seemed to reach a comfortable lull, Fallon whipped out "Lip Flip," a new Tonight Show segment where he digitally swaps mouths with his celebrity guest. The results are absolutely terrifying. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week