- Late Night Antics March 5
A warning to the easily startled: Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show may keep you awake. Sure, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey and Allison Williams on, both of whom are charming, and they made effortless jokes about their lives, as well as Fallon's new status in the hierarchy of late night hosts. But, just when the humor seemed to reach a comfortable lull, Fallon whipped out "Lip Flip," a new Tonight Show segment where he digitally swaps mouths with his celebrity guest. The results are absolutely terrifying. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week