- Coming Soon March 6
It's been nearly a year since Mad Men has graced the airwaves, so fans are hungry enough to devour almost anything related to the AMC drama's upcoming seventh season — even a 15-second clip that's almost perversely obscure about what the show has in store.
The clip features Don Draper disembarking from a TWA plane, set to the tune of Wax Tailor's trip-hop version of "Que Sera, Sera." Of course, this is Mad Men, so we can already start speculating wildly about what it all means; at the very least, the song choice seems to imply something about Don's mental state in the wake of season six's eventful finale. [UPDATE: AMC has since updated the video clip, removing the song and inserting the sound of an airplane. Maybe "Que Sera, Sera" was a little too relevatory for the famously cryptic show — or maybe they just didn't have the rights.]
"Mad Men takes off Sunday, April 13," promises the teaser. Until then, you'll just have to use your imagination. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Diagnosing Die Hard's craziest injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week