- Coming Soon March 6
It's been nearly a year since Mad Men has graced the airwaves, so fans are hungry enough to devour almost anything related to the AMC drama's upcoming seventh season — even a 15-second clip that's almost perversely obscure about what the show has in store.
The clip features Don Draper disembarking from a TWA plane, set to the tune of Wax Tailor's trip-hop version of "Que Sera, Sera." Of course, this is Mad Men, so we can already start speculating wildly about what it all means; at the very least, the song choice seems to imply something about Don's mental state in the wake of season six's eventful finale. [UPDATE: AMC has since updated the video clip, removing the song and inserting the sound of an airplane. Maybe "Que Sera, Sera" was a little too relevatory for the famously cryptic show — or maybe they just didn't have the rights.]
"Mad Men takes off Sunday, April 13," promises the teaser. Until then, you'll just have to use your imagination. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- Head to head: Wild vs. supermarket turkeys
Subscribe to the Week