- Coming Soon March 7
With less than a month until Captain America: The Winter Soldier hits theaters, Marvel is kicking its promotional campaign into high gear — and that includes this new, four-minute glimpse of the film, which lets fans follow along with one of the Captain's field operations.
As the leader of an elite team that includes a bevy of top agents and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, Captain America spearheads the infiltration of a boat on which S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are being held hostage. It's a high-stakes mission, but the team is capable and seasoned enough that Black Widow has time to rib the Captain about his dating life while bashing in some heads.
Of course, not every mission is that easy. Based on the trailer at the end of this clip (and the fact that this needs to be a feature-length movie), it's safe to assume that the Winter Solider is going to present a significantly higher challenge. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week