- Coming Soon March 7
With less than a month until Captain America: The Winter Soldier hits theaters, Marvel is kicking its promotional campaign into high gear — and that includes this new, four-minute glimpse of the film, which lets fans follow along with one of the Captain's field operations.
As the leader of an elite team that includes a bevy of top agents and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, Captain America spearheads the infiltration of a boat on which S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are being held hostage. It's a high-stakes mission, but the team is capable and seasoned enough that Black Widow has time to rib the Captain about his dating life while bashing in some heads.
Of course, not every mission is that easy. Based on the trailer at the end of this clip (and the fact that this needs to be a feature-length movie), it's safe to assume that the Winter Solider is going to present a significantly higher challenge. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week