- Marginalia March 7
There's really no need for this, but the Internet is going to do it anyway. The masterful animators behind "8-Bit Cinema" remade 1999 cult classic Fight Club as it would appear on an old-timey Nintendo game console. It mostly follows the film's plot — it's just two minutes, after all — and Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter and Edward Norton's characters are all reinvented as pixelated people. You should watch this, but defintely don't talk about it. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The mysterious origins of the Jersey Devil
Why is Obama still smoking?
Subscribe to the Week