- Marginalia March 7
There's really no need for this, but the Internet is going to do it anyway. The masterful animators behind "8-Bit Cinema" remade 1999 cult classic Fight Club as it would appear on an old-timey Nintendo game console. It mostly follows the film's plot — it's just two minutes, after all — and Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter and Edward Norton's characters are all reinvented as pixelated people. You should watch this, but defintely don't talk about it. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week