- Marginalia March 7
There's really no need for this, but the Internet is going to do it anyway. The masterful animators behind "8-Bit Cinema" remade 1999 cult classic Fight Club as it would appear on an old-timey Nintendo game console. It mostly follows the film's plot — it's just two minutes, after all — and Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter and Edward Norton's characters are all reinvented as pixelated people. You should watch this, but defintely don't talk about it. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week