- Marginalia March 7
There's really no need for this, but the Internet is going to do it anyway. The masterful animators behind "8-Bit Cinema" remade 1999 cult classic Fight Club as it would appear on an old-timey Nintendo game console. It mostly follows the film's plot — it's just two minutes, after all — and Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter and Edward Norton's characters are all reinvented as pixelated people. You should watch this, but defintely don't talk about it. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why we gossip, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week