- Marginalia March 7
There's really no need for this, but the Internet is going to do it anyway. The masterful animators behind "8-Bit Cinema" remade 1999 cult classic Fight Club as it would appear on an old-timey Nintendo game console. It mostly follows the film's plot — it's just two minutes, after all — and Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter and Edward Norton's characters are all reinvented as pixelated people. You should watch this, but defintely don't talk about it. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- A linguist's guide to HULK SMASH
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week