- First look March 8
Colorado is reminding its residents that recreational marijuana use is now totally okay, man.
Getting behind the wheel while high? Not so much.
To drive home the point, the state’s Department of Transportation made three commercials, all of which will begin airing on Monday. The tagline, “Drive High, Get a DUI” comes as various characters each try to complete everyday tasks after smoking marijuana.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week