- First look March 8
Colorado is reminding its residents that recreational marijuana use is now totally okay, man.
Getting behind the wheel while high? Not so much.
To drive home the point, the state’s Department of Transportation made three commercials, all of which will begin airing on Monday. The tagline, “Drive High, Get a DUI” comes as various characters each try to complete everyday tasks after smoking marijuana.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week