- The Rich Are Different March 10
In case you needed videotaped proof that drag-racing, egg-throwing, free-peeing Canadian treasure Justin Bieber is a spoiled brat, well, here it is. While sitting for a deposition on Thursday in connection to a battery lawsuit a photographer filed against the musician's bodyguard, Bieber was in full-on bad-boy form, talking back to lawyers, smugly claiming he couldn't recall certain facts, dozing off to sleep, and outright refusing to answer questions about former flame Selena Gomez. The highlight reels below are a pretty fascinating look into Bieber's entitled psyche. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week