- Coming Soon March 10
We all remember the incredible cliffhanger at the end of 2008's High School Musical 3: Senior Year, when it was revealed that Zac Efron's Troy Bolton had been the Yellow King all along. Fans have spent the past six years desperately waiting to see where the story will go next — and in a recent interview, Efron confirmed that a High School Musical reunion might be on the horizon.
"We're all thinking about [doing another High School Musical movie]," said Efron. "I continue to to see all the guys from High School. Every time we do... there's just this look between us." That look, presumably, is the smirk on the faces of a bunch of 20-somethings who can make a ton of easy money by cashing in on the nostalgia of a bunch of rapidly aging tweens. Keep your fingers crossed, HSM fans: We're all in this together!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
Subscribe to the Week