- Fresh Gear March 10
When you think of baseball snack foods, you probably think of hot dogs and Cracker Jacks. But the Fresno Grizzlies, Triple-A affiliate to the San Francisco Giants, will have fans thinking about pizza when the team dons jerseys inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for one game this season.
While the jerseys are a little more detailed than the Ghostbusters uniforms the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens will wear this year, they still look like something you'd find in the kids section of Walmart.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week