- Late Night Antics March 11
The selectively edited video clip is an essential staple of late-night TV, but it isn't always kind to the person whose TV show is being creatively re-sequenced. Conan O'Brien showed the hilarious upside of the video mash-up on Monday night's show — making Jeopardy host Alex Trebek look quite insane. But Trebek got the last laugh. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week