- Late Night Antics March 11
How much does Jon Stewart love Pope Francis? As we approach the one-year anniversary of the current pope's election, Stewart dedicated an entire segment of Monday night's Daily Show to the wonderful things the pontiff has done. Is Francis a saint? A modern-day Robin Hood? Perhaps Batman? It was the pope's accidental F-bomb, though, that made Stewart throw partiality to the wind. "OK, that's it — I'm converting," he said. "I love this guy." If you're expecting that love to die out before the 4:30 segment is over, you'll be disappointed. But it's also safe to say you won't see Stewart in RCIA class anytime soon. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 secrets of the Vatican exposed
Subscribe to the Week