- Late Night Antics March 11
How much does Jon Stewart love Pope Francis? As we approach the one-year anniversary of the current pope's election, Stewart dedicated an entire segment of Monday night's Daily Show to the wonderful things the pontiff has done. Is Francis a saint? A modern-day Robin Hood? Perhaps Batman? It was the pope's accidental F-bomb, though, that made Stewart throw partiality to the wind. "OK, that's it — I'm converting," he said. "I love this guy." If you're expecting that love to die out before the 4:30 segment is over, you'll be disappointed. But it's also safe to say you won't see Stewart in RCIA class anytime soon. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
Subscribe to the Week