- Late Night Antics March 11
How much does Jon Stewart love Pope Francis? As we approach the one-year anniversary of the current pope's election, Stewart dedicated an entire segment of Monday night's Daily Show to the wonderful things the pontiff has done. Is Francis a saint? A modern-day Robin Hood? Perhaps Batman? It was the pope's accidental F-bomb, though, that made Stewart throw partiality to the wind. "OK, that's it — I'm converting," he said. "I love this guy." If you're expecting that love to die out before the 4:30 segment is over, you'll be disappointed. But it's also safe to say you won't see Stewart in RCIA class anytime soon. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week