- Good luck with that March 11
The New York Mets' creatively named mascot, Mr. Met, joined Twitter Monday, and if his early digital musings are any indication, he's as bad at utilizing social media as the Mets are at playing baseball.
Uio’m ion ryTwittesr! pic.twitter.com/2u2TKwK5hd— Mr. Met (@MrMet) March 10, 2014
Sorry everyone, my fingers are too big. What I meant was “I’m on Twitter!” pic.twitter.com/4ZI84Oiw77— Mr. Met (@MrMet) March 10, 2014
But while Mr. Met was just figuring out how to use the social media platform, Kansas City Royals mascot Sluggerrr [sic] was already trolling him about his female companion, Mrs. Met.
Sadly, the Mets and Royals will not play each other this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week