- Late Night Antics March 11
The next time someone asks if you'd like to have your photo taken, say yes — you just might end up posing next to a celebrity. On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Fallon unveiled a "Celebrity Photobomb" segment in which he and Mad Men star Jon Hamm gave a bunch of tourists visiting Rockefeller Center a very unique souvenir.
"We asked people if they wanted to get their photo taken. We told them it was for the NBC 'Top of the Rock' website. We were lying," explains Fallon. "What they didn't know is while they were getting their pictures taken — we did give them pictures — me and Jon Hamm were going to sneak out behind them and photobomb all their photos." See how successful they were below. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week