- Late Night Antics March 11
The next time someone asks if you'd like to have your photo taken, say yes — you just might end up posing next to a celebrity. On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Fallon unveiled a "Celebrity Photobomb" segment in which he and Mad Men star Jon Hamm gave a bunch of tourists visiting Rockefeller Center a very unique souvenir.
"We asked people if they wanted to get their photo taken. We told them it was for the NBC 'Top of the Rock' website. We were lying," explains Fallon. "What they didn't know is while they were getting their pictures taken — we did give them pictures — me and Jon Hamm were going to sneak out behind them and photobomb all their photos." See how successful they were below. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- The best books we read in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week