- Late Night Antics March 11
The next time someone asks if you'd like to have your photo taken, say yes — you just might end up posing next to a celebrity. On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Fallon unveiled a "Celebrity Photobomb" segment in which he and Mad Men star Jon Hamm gave a bunch of tourists visiting Rockefeller Center a very unique souvenir.
"We asked people if they wanted to get their photo taken. We told them it was for the NBC 'Top of the Rock' website. We were lying," explains Fallon. "What they didn't know is while they were getting their pictures taken — we did give them pictures — me and Jon Hamm were going to sneak out behind them and photobomb all their photos." See how successful they were below. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
Subscribe to the Week