- Late Night Antics March 12
On Tuesday night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart had a gift for history geeks. In a game show he called "The Weakest Lincoln," Stewart pitted guest Judge Andrew Napolitano against Abraham Lincoln (played by Jessica Williams) in a duel of Civil War trivia judged by actual academic historians. The segment was clearly devised as a way to politely truth-squad Napolitano, a Fox News contributor and Lincoln critic, but that doesn't make it any less funny or interesting. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week