- Late Night Antics March 12
On Tuesday night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart had a gift for history geeks. In a game show he called "The Weakest Lincoln," Stewart pitted guest Judge Andrew Napolitano against Abraham Lincoln (played by Jessica Williams) in a duel of Civil War trivia judged by actual academic historians. The segment was clearly devised as a way to politely truth-squad Napolitano, a Fox News contributor and Lincoln critic, but that doesn't make it any less funny or interesting. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Subscribe to the Week