- This just in March 12
Emergency crews on Wednesday morning responded to a reported explosion and building collapse in Harlem. There is as yet no known cause for the damage, though CBS New York, citing the Fire Department of New York, reports that two buildings sustained damage and have collapsed.
Another Exclusive photo showing windows blown out of building explosion in Harlem. pic.twitter.com/3gKFLv0uli— Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) March 12, 2014
The incident occurred around 9 a.m., scattering debris across the nearby Metro North train tracks and suspending service on the commuter line. Early reports indicate there are around a dozen injuries, though the condition of victims is unknown. The situation is developing.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week