- Watch this March 12
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you: The chance to spend a day as his personal guest, helping him crush things in his "own f---ing tank."
In the promotional video for the opportunity — which you can bid to win for as little as $10 — Arnold demonstrates the many things you'll have the opportunity to crush if your name is drawn: a taxicab, a piano, bubble wrap, 66 birthday cakes, a Blu-Ray copy of Million Dollar Baby. Check it out for yourself:
Why is Arnold inviting a stranger to come crush things in a tank with him? To benefit the After-School All-Stars, a non-profit that provides "comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe and help them succeed in life." Omaze provides more details about both the charity and the completely insane things you'll experience if your name is drawn:
You and a friend will get to ride shotgun with Arnold in his M47 Patton tank. Yes, Arnold has a tank. Yes, this is your chance to ride in it. Not only that, but you'll also get to use the tank to crush something. And if you're into working out, you can lift together on it too. There's a high probability that this will be the best day of your life. Cigars included. [Omaze]
You have two days and 13 hours. Get bidding.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week