- Burning questions March 13
Yahoo Answers — you probably know the site if you've ever asked Google a question — is based on an optimistic, even democratic conceit: Somebody out there knows the answer to your query. But there's a reason that we turn to "experts." On Wednesday night's Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon grants a viewer's oddball request to have some of these crowdsourced answers to real questions sung by a professional singer. Broadway star Audra McDonald is up to the challenge. Fallon's lounge act isn't at the same level as his other musical endeavors, but why quibble with a fine idea? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week