- Burning questions March 13
Yahoo Answers — you probably know the site if you've ever asked Google a question — is based on an optimistic, even democratic conceit: Somebody out there knows the answer to your query. But there's a reason that we turn to "experts." On Wednesday night's Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon grants a viewer's oddball request to have some of these crowdsourced answers to real questions sung by a professional singer. Broadway star Audra McDonald is up to the challenge. Fallon's lounge act isn't at the same level as his other musical endeavors, but why quibble with a fine idea? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week