- Finally March 13
If Ken Jennings is everybody's favorite Jeopardy! champ, Arthur Chu has been cast as the "villain." After 12 straight days and almost $300,000, Chu's reign ended on Wednesday night, with a question — appropriately enough — about the British monarchy. Could you have beat Chu? Without searching the web, or watching the video below, can you name "the last male monarch who had not been prince of Wales"?
The Washington Post has complied all the other questions Chu got wrong on his last night as Jeopardy! champ, if you're interested. Still, Chu took the loss in stride. Really, he marked the loss the only way you could, with Weird Al Yankovich. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week