- Finally March 13
If Ken Jennings is everybody's favorite Jeopardy! champ, Arthur Chu has been cast as the "villain." After 12 straight days and almost $300,000, Chu's reign ended on Wednesday night, with a question — appropriately enough — about the British monarchy. Could you have beat Chu? Without searching the web, or watching the video below, can you name "the last male monarch who had not been prince of Wales"?
The Washington Post has complied all the other questions Chu got wrong on his last night as Jeopardy! champ, if you're interested. Still, Chu took the loss in stride. Really, he marked the loss the only way you could, with Weird Al Yankovich. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week