- Finally March 13
If Ken Jennings is everybody's favorite Jeopardy! champ, Arthur Chu has been cast as the "villain." After 12 straight days and almost $300,000, Chu's reign ended on Wednesday night, with a question — appropriately enough — about the British monarchy. Could you have beat Chu? Without searching the web, or watching the video below, can you name "the last male monarch who had not been prince of Wales"?
The Washington Post has complied all the other questions Chu got wrong on his last night as Jeopardy! champ, if you're interested. Still, Chu took the loss in stride. Really, he marked the loss the only way you could, with Weird Al Yankovich. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week