- Really? March 13
Five fraternity brothers in Texas had their Hangover recreation cut short when cops busted them for breaking into a SeaWorld in the hope of taking selfies with the animals. The University of Houston students allegedly scaled a fence around 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, broke into a storage area, and noshed on Dippin' Dots ice cream before roaming the park to play with the animals.
A security guard reportedly "stumbled upon" the gang and halted the guys' fun by calling the cops. The two men arrested by the San Antonio Police Department were charged with theft and criminal trespassing while three remained at large. SeaWorld said none of the animals were harmed and that the park is cooperating with authorities.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week