- Watch this March 13
It's Sunday, April 6, and you have a serious problem. You're going to a viewing party for the premiere of Game of Thrones' fourth season — but you never actually found the time to catch up on season three. Do you fast-forward your way through 10 hours of episodes and see what you can absorb? Skim George R.R. Martin's literary source material and hope for the best? Wing it, and nod sagely when everybody starts rambling about the Red Wedding?
Thanks to HBO, you have a much better option: Watching this extremely helpful recap video, which boils the season's 10 hours of complicated, intricate plotting into a surprisingly digestible 25 minutes. Hit play, and relive the highlights from Game of Thrones' third season with the help of the show's sprawling cast. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week