- Woof March 13
On Feb. 26, coroners accidentally thought Walter Williams had died, so they zipped him into a body bag and took him to a funeral home. Well, it turned out he wasn't dead, because he started kicking the bag mere seconds before they were about to embalm him.
Unfortunately, the 78-year-old's luck ran out. He died — for real — early Thursday in his Mississippi home. The cause of death has not been released.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week