- Woof March 13
On Feb. 26, coroners accidentally thought Walter Williams had died, so they zipped him into a body bag and took him to a funeral home. Well, it turned out he wasn't dead, because he started kicking the bag mere seconds before they were about to embalm him.
Unfortunately, the 78-year-old's luck ran out. He died — for real — early Thursday in his Mississippi home. The cause of death has not been released.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week