- Woof March 13
On Feb. 26, coroners accidentally thought Walter Williams had died, so they zipped him into a body bag and took him to a funeral home. Well, it turned out he wasn't dead, because he started kicking the bag mere seconds before they were about to embalm him.
Unfortunately, the 78-year-old's luck ran out. He died — for real — early Thursday in his Mississippi home. The cause of death has not been released.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week