- Look at this March 13
Only 4 percent of America's Silent Generation have shared a selfie on social media. You can now count retired general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell among that exclusive group. On Thursday, Powell posted this picture to his Facebook page, which he claims to have shot some 60 years ago.
Not bad. And it didn't even need a faux-artsy filter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Surviving a plane crash
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week