- Look at this March 13
Only 4 percent of America's Silent Generation have shared a selfie on social media. You can now count retired general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell among that exclusive group. On Thursday, Powell posted this picture to his Facebook page, which he claims to have shot some 60 years ago.
Not bad. And it didn't even need a faux-artsy filter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week