- Whoa March 17
When a 4.4 earthquake hit Los Angeles this morning, KTLA anchors Chris Schauble and Megan Henderson helpfully informed viewers: "Earthquake! Yep, we're having an earthquake." It's good to know that in the face of a quake, news anchors are just as flustered as the rest of us. So far, there have been no reports of damage or injuries in Los Angeles. --Monica Nickelsburg
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week