- Whoa March 17
When a 4.4 earthquake hit Los Angeles this morning, KTLA anchors Chris Schauble and Megan Henderson helpfully informed viewers: "Earthquake! Yep, we're having an earthquake." It's good to know that in the face of a quake, news anchors are just as flustered as the rest of us. So far, there have been no reports of damage or injuries in Los Angeles. --Monica Nickelsburg
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
Subscribe to the Week