- Whoa March 17
When a 4.4 earthquake hit Los Angeles this morning, KTLA anchors Chris Schauble and Megan Henderson helpfully informed viewers: "Earthquake! Yep, we're having an earthquake." It's good to know that in the face of a quake, news anchors are just as flustered as the rest of us. So far, there have been no reports of damage or injuries in Los Angeles. --Monica Nickelsburg
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week