- Living Large March 17
Stuck at your desk on St. Patrick's Day? If you'd rather be drinking a pint in Dublin right now, EarthCam has the next best thing: A live feed of street outside The Temple Bar in the heart of the city. Here's a screen grab from the block party that's currently underway:
It's only a little after 3:00 p.m. in Ireland, but the revelries have started early; countless green-hatted partiers can be spotted dancing, taking pictures, and raising glasses. If you want to party vicariously — no matter where you are this St. Patrick's Day — click over to EarthCam and check out the live feed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week