- Kids these days March 17
Have you ever been at a coffee shop, probably working on a new screenplay, and thought to yourself, "Man, this Americano is tight — but it would be better with less bureaucratic waste and more free market principles"? Or maybe you've been out partying for the night with some buds when you suddenly realized that "YOLO" and "traditional family values" aren't mutually exclusive.
If thoughts like these have crossed your mind, then the Republican Party wants you to know it's the party for you. To wit, the Republican National Committee is out with a new ad campaign featuring some rad young millennials just like you explaining why they're Republicans. (Sample monologue: "I'm a Republican because my friends need a paycheck, not an empty promise.")
But don't take my word for it. Here, let these young Republicans tell you how cool the GOP really is. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week