- Kids these days March 17
Have you ever been at a coffee shop, probably working on a new screenplay, and thought to yourself, "Man, this Americano is tight — but it would be better with less bureaucratic waste and more free market principles"? Or maybe you've been out partying for the night with some buds when you suddenly realized that "YOLO" and "traditional family values" aren't mutually exclusive.
If thoughts like these have crossed your mind, then the Republican Party wants you to know it's the party for you. To wit, the Republican National Committee is out with a new ad campaign featuring some rad young millennials just like you explaining why they're Republicans. (Sample monologue: "I'm a Republican because my friends need a paycheck, not an empty promise.")
But don't take my word for it. Here, let these young Republicans tell you how cool the GOP really is. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- The best books we read in 2014
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week