- This just in March 18
The first details about the plot of J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: Episode VI have finally trickled out: According to an official press release at StarWars.com, Episode VII will be set "about 30 years" after Return of the Jedi. (Presumably as our heroes recover from a 30-year bender after partying with the Ewoks on Endor.)
No new or returning cast members were confirmed, though the press release does concede that Episode VII will "star a trio of new young leads along with some very familiar faces."
It's not a lot to go on, but it's also likely we'll have some news in the near future; Episode VII is scheduled to begin filming in London in May 2014. To learn everything else we know about Star Wars: Episode VII so far, click here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week