- Squee March 19
Voguing for the camera, polar bear Giovanna and her two cubs met the media together today. The twin cubs, born on Dec. 9, have been closely monitored by the zoo, as officials worried first-time mom Giovanna might be overwhelmed by her maternal duties. Lucky for everyone, the twins are already quite headstrong.
"The two rascals now even voice their anger with very loud screaming when they fight over the milk source or step on each other's heads," biologist Beatrix Koehler told NBC News last month.
Take a look at the "rascals" making their public debut, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
(All photos: Alexandra Beier/Getty Images)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week