- Look at this March 19
Have you ever wondered what George Washington would look like on a basketball court? I mean, we know he was, at 6'3", one of the tallest presidents, something that should lend itself well to a sport dominated by giant humans.
Well, wonder no longer. As Deadspin pointed out this morning, Reddit user I_may_be_Dead, at the behest of another Redditor, painted this incredible image of the first president posterizing North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The best part of it, though, may be the mischievous-looking Lincoln, sans stovepipe hat, putting a solid box out on Stalin.
The artist behind the image is Aaron Needham. You can check out more of his work — it's all amazing, though sadly there are no other images of presidents going all Blake Griffin on foreign leaders — over at his Tumblr.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week