- Look at this March 19
Have you ever wondered what George Washington would look like on a basketball court? I mean, we know he was, at 6'3", one of the tallest presidents, something that should lend itself well to a sport dominated by giant humans.
Well, wonder no longer. As Deadspin pointed out this morning, Reddit user I_may_be_Dead, at the behest of another Redditor, painted this incredible image of the first president posterizing North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The best part of it, though, may be the mischievous-looking Lincoln, sans stovepipe hat, putting a solid box out on Stalin.
The artist behind the image is Aaron Needham. You can check out more of his work — it's all amazing, though sadly there are no other images of presidents going all Blake Griffin on foreign leaders — over at his Tumblr.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week