- This just in March 19
President Obama continues his press tour for Divergent, er, getting people to sign up for ObamaCare, and he's scheduled to be on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show this Thursday. He probably won't be performing any dance moves in his dad jeans, since the appearance will be via satellite from the White House.
This is his second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but his first as president. Obama's first appearance on the show was in 2007, when he was an Illinois senator who gamely busted a move and fulfilled Ellen's requirement of making all of her guests dance. Relive his awkward moves below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week