- This just in March 19
President Obama continues his press tour for Divergent, er, getting people to sign up for ObamaCare, and he's scheduled to be on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show this Thursday. He probably won't be performing any dance moves in his dad jeans, since the appearance will be via satellite from the White House.
This is his second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but his first as president. Obama's first appearance on the show was in 2007, when he was an Illinois senator who gamely busted a move and fulfilled Ellen's requirement of making all of her guests dance. Relive his awkward moves below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week