- This just in March 19
President Obama continues his press tour for Divergent, er, getting people to sign up for ObamaCare, and he's scheduled to be on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show this Thursday. He probably won't be performing any dance moves in his dad jeans, since the appearance will be via satellite from the White House.
This is his second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but his first as president. Obama's first appearance on the show was in 2007, when he was an Illinois senator who gamely busted a move and fulfilled Ellen's requirement of making all of her guests dance. Relive his awkward moves below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week